Vacancies for Senior Quantity Surveyors
Emerging cost consultancy firm; EXCOM is seeking for Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our Sri Lankan branch.
- Cost Planning and estimating (BCIS and NRM1);
- Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, lifecycle costing, risk management;
- Bills of Quantities production (SLS573, NRM2, POMI and CESSM);
- Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations;
- Contract drafting (SBD & FIDIC experience);
- Management of bonds, insurances and guarantees;
- Interim valuations and payment certificates;
- Variations analysis, recommendations and management;
- Risk and value management and cost control functions;
- Preparation of progress/ cost reports;
- Attendance and representation at commercial meetings.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in civil/ infrastructure ;
- Minimum of 3 years’ of Gulf experience;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised university;
- Chartered Memberships in recognized QS professional institutions will be an added advantage
- Must have consultant and/or client background for minimum of 3 years;
- Knowledge in the use of QS software CostX or similar is required;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and practice team management skill.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply and the Process :
Please send your CV with expected package to email@example.com latest by 7th May 2021.