Vacancies for Estimators
Emerging cost consultancy firm; EXCOM is seeking for Estimators to join our Sri Lankan branch.
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary.
- Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees.
- Measuring drawings and converting this information into BOQ’s.
- Risk and value management of tenders.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies / departments.
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation.
- Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans.
- Establish and maintain tendering processes and conduct negotiations.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Monitor targets and workflow.
Experiences, Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying;
- Minimum 03+ years of total experience of which at least 02 years of experience in Estimating;
- Previous experience in landscaping will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply and the Process :
Please send your CV with expected package to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7th May 2021